Wednesday, November 22, 2006

At Last! A posting from the Nicholsons!

So, many of you have been hate-blogging for a while...and, I think I have decided that since it has been many many months since my last blog (the engagement blog), and I am now a married woman, I should post some more pics! ...especially for those of you who were unable to attend our wedding...(miss you Wingos!) Also, my decision to post again, was spurred on by a glance at the blogmaster, Laura, and all of her great pics of her cutiepies drooling and whatnot...and then by my sister's blog which has several comments, and only one picture...and there has only ever been one picture....so pictures will come soon!!! Check back...soon!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yes!!! Good to have you back!

Laura said...

:) Hurra! And a late happy birthday to you - Oluv reminded me - hope you had a happy day!