Monday, May 28, 2007

May Miscellaneous

Well, here's a hodgepodge of pics for your viewing pleasure...let's see...there's Forest, the Forester, the newest addition to our family.






Then, there's Bernice...an old member of the family, snoozing under self-made tent. My dad'd Mother's day gift to my mom! Good job dad!!









Chad and his Dad at the big 3-O party...Isabella and Elissa at their 3rd and 5th birthday party.








.....and....well, a view of what newlyweds do on weeknights! ha!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my = that is awesome! YES!! It must be black and whited and framed. I demand to see the mask pic on your wall when I visit! :)

Laura said...

Oh, yes, and I love "Forest" - hope he runs and runs and runs...

Laura said...

Ahh! I forgot to ask - how is your job? Are you liking things a lot better with this one than the Hyatt?

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Okay, well, I'll consider putting the mask pic on the wall...perhaps in my black and white bathroom!

We hope Forest "runs and runs" too!! We've heard Subarus can "run and run" for 200-300,000 miles!!!

Lindsey said...

allison-
i had a wedding reception at the hyatt the other day, and i thought of you ... hope things are going well for you. and gosh, i can't believe those little hucks girls are getting so big! :)