Monday, May 12, 2008

New stuff...

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I posted last...for ALL of you out there that read our blog :)

After all that hype about the Leatherheads movie...you couldn't even see Chad in it :( But, the guy in the pic with him below had a great shot at the beginning of the movie, and a guy we go to church with was the bellhop in the scene with George at the hotel!

Soccer is going well. I had a pretty good game last week...and was the epitome of aggressive elbowing like crazy (without getting called of course) but, no goals for me :( seems like a mid-fielder curse I need to just get in gear! I will brag on my BFF, Olivia, though, because she's been playing awesome and even had a HAT TRICK this past game! wahoo!
Other news: Allison has gotten a new job! Yep, my stint at the Disabilities and Special Needs Board has been good. I LOVE the consumers I work with and am seriously avoiding telling them I am leaving...Starting June 2, I'll be working as a Program Manager at the Greenville Literacy Association with their English as a Second Language program! I have actually been wanting to do this for some time and am so excited at this opportunity!
One of the best things about changing jobs right now is that Chad and I get to take a vacation before it starts!!!!! And even better than that is that one of Chad's basketball buddies is letting us stay at his oceanfront condo in Hilton Head for free!! Chad's never been to HH, and I have only been once...and that was probably 15 years ago! So, if any of you out there are frequents to the island, leave me a comment telling me where the best places are.

Once we get back from vacation the last week in May, perhaps I'll have some pictures to post. Until then, just words! :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

you've been tagged. check my blog for details. :)