Monday, October 06, 2008

It's Monday and you might ask, "What did you do this weekend...?"

This past weekend, Chad had planned a weekend to celebrate our anniversary (9/23). He said we were going rafting in Charlotte at their man made raft course with his parents and that there were some surprises in store after that....

We packed our bags, went on our way Friday morning and headed out. A few minutes down the road, he hands me a file folder labeled "Clues" and tells me to read the clues and he prompted me to turn the pages. Here are the clues...


(ever seen National Treasure?)

x


at this point, he's pulled the car over, both of us are teary-eyed and I'm speechless...we weren't on our way to I-85, rafting, or even Charlotte....

.....more to come.....

3 comments:

Sara and Kyle said...

How Romantic! I want to hear more...

Brooke said...

I can't wait to hear the whole story - wow!!

Jackie said...

AAAHHHH! WOW!!!