Tuesday, September 07, 2010

New Belly Pic!

Hi all! I know, I know, it's been a loooong time since my last post...I have no excuses! :) But here is a 32 week belly pic. For those of you who have a hard time relating weeks of pregnancy to months of pregnancy...I'm just starting my 8th month. Crazy, right!?!?! Only about 8 more weeks to go!

I had a doctor's appointment the other day and the doctor gave me an A+ for my stomach measurement and Rigby's heartbeat sounded great! I was tested for gestational diabetes and thankfully am all clear there. Also, (without giving numbers) my weight gain has been right on track! hooray!!!

Chad and I took a couple of classes this past weekend and he was too cute. He was so interested in everything and asked so many questions. He's going to be a great partner and coach :) We can't wait to meet little Rigby!

1 comment:

Robert and Carmen said...

You look great. Hope you are doing well! Love you- the Garhart's!