Friday, March 31, 2006

The Hucks Family Together!

The Hucks family together again! Mom, Dad, Kendra, Terry, Rachel, Will, Adam, Leah, Isabella, Elissa, Allison, and Chad.










It was so much fun! Check out these pics! The one below is my Papa meeting his great-grandson for the first time! I like the one below if Isabella and Elissa sitting on the stoop of my dad's new shop...that is the look of exhaustion! Its like you can just see how tired they are...precious! Isn't Rachel getting big? She is such a great big cousin and sister!
I'm having some technical difficulties, so this is all for now...my patience are running very thin, but I hope to post some pics of Mine and Chad's hiking adventure soon...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Matt&Liv said...

I had no idea the fam was getting together. I would have loved to have seen Will. Ok you really have to tell me these things. I can't believe how grown up Rachel is. She is so beautiful! :)