Tuesday, November 20, 2007
















So, Chad and I recently got back from our Western Tour! We took 10 days off, and went to OKC to see the Lowder family, then, to LA to see Brent (Chad's bro) and Kora. We had a great time, and will hopefully make this a regular trip...hopping across the country...only next time, maybe we'll just hop on over to Hawaii!


So, here are only a couple of pics from our trip. We seemed to have forgotten our camera much of the time, so there really are only a few pictures. The first ones are with the Lowders at the OKC zoo...the kids are growing up so fast and are so much fun to be around!

The picture of Brent and Chad is just outside the Disney Land's elusive SPACE MOUNTAIN! Woo! 20 years later, Chad conquered his fears! ha! ...even at 28, that ride is awesome!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Yesss!!! Updates! Looks like a good time and yes I'm super impressed with that tile table

Matt&Liv said...

it almost looks like chad and brent are wearing a big sombrero with that sign behind their heads. LOL

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Dame el sombrero La montona de espacio! ha ha ha ha!!

Laura said...

I love it - I am trying to picture you and Chad in that Space Mountain pod - is it still two to a seat there - one in front? I haven't been since the 4th grade so my memory is foggy. Oh, I was looking at Jackie's facebook pictures yesterday, and there is a fabulous one of you and me and Olivia at the Sushi restaurant - though I look a little bloated...

Lowders said...

Sweet trip,a nd who are those precious people on the frog, the froggers? Come back to OKC with Mimi and Poppy! WE had a great time at Christmas and I have repaired /built many things with my multi-tool.
Love you!