Monday, February 25, 2008

Countdown to Closing!!

This is my condo...the place I purchased a couple of years ago marking a major life change....a settling, my "growing roots," my independence. I fell in love with this place, bought it, and made it my own. I anticipated living there for years, meeting the man of my dreams, and making it our own little love nest....then, I met him, and he alreay had his own house! Sooo......we rented it, then put it on the market and................




.....after a few short months of being on the market, our condo has finally sold!!! All in one week, we had a renter lined up and 3 offers on the condo! Can you believe it?! Truly amazing...


So, to celebrate, Chad took me out for the most fabulous dinner I think I might have ever had!!! We went to Stax Peppermill and had their Maine Lobster Special!!! It was AMAZING! Everything was great, the atmosphere, the service, the food...the whole experience was wonderful. If you're looking for a relaxed and romantic place to go, the Peppermill is the place! It was impressive, coming from a "foody" background, for so many reasons, but one was that the owner and managers both visited our table a few times assuring that our experience was a pleasant one...wow! Is my husband wonderful or what!?!? He is truly the man of my dreams!



1 comment:

the hucks said...

I am really excited about you selling your place! Maybe you guys can take us out to dinner to celebrate! Ha, jokes!

love ya sis...

ah