Monday, June 14, 2010

The secret is out!

Well ladies and gentlemen, I apologize to those of you who have been anxiously awaiting this announcement, but Chad and I have just gotten back from vacation. So, without further ado..............

It's a BOY!!!

For those of you who aren't as knowledgeable about ultrasounds as others...look at the nub in the middle...that's the obvious boy part :) and the nub on top is his left thigh. Imagine he's sitting on the 'camera.' You can only see his little bottom. It's interesting to look at the poll results too! So many people were so sure it'd be a girl! I figured...since all my college girls have girls...someone had to add a boy to the mix!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! he is gonna be so embarrassed later that you put this photo on the internet! haha. Congrats on the baby boy!

Unknown said...

How very exciting! I can't wait until The Colonel and your little one become friends.