Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Usually, I don't like bananas...

As many of you probably know, I don't like bananas. I haven't liked bananas since I was probably about 8 years old. I've tried them in breads, bananas foster, candies etc, but there's just something about them that I don't like.

But, this little banana picture here, represents Rigby's length from head to heel at this exciting half way point. He's weighing in at about 11oz now, and growing right along schedule. So, needless to say, this banana...I adore :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

you LOVE bananas - it's bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Hey - is his name officially Rigby? I didn't know that but think it's super fun if so!

Laura said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! And just think, you have a LOT of banana slicing, smooshing, smelling ahead of you - babies just LOVE bananas - hee hee.